Paul R. Jacquart is a trial attorney and partner at Hansen Reynolds Dickinson Crueger LLC. Mr. Jacquart has litigated cases in trial and appellate courts involving a variety of personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, insurance coverage, and business disputes. Mr. Jacquart is also the former general counsel for Guhring, Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of a global cutting tools manufacturer for the automotive, aerospace, and other industries. Mr. Jacquart received his law degree from Marquette University Law School and his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2000)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A., with distinction, 1996; Phi Beta Kappa)
Admission to Practice
Honors & Recognitions
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” in Business Litigation (2013) and Personal Injury Litigation (2008-12), Super Lawyers Magazine
Notable Professional Experience
- Member of plaintiffs’ trial team in Bartolotta v. Nonex, 08CV4394, securing a $3.55M settlement on behalf of workers injured in flash-fire/explosion
- Successfully litigated insurance coverage dispute on behalf of five Wisconsin school districts in complex securities misrepresentation/fraud case
- Member of plaintiffs’ trial team on several motor vehicle accident cases (truck, auto, and motorcycle) involving seven figure verdicts and settlements in Wisconsin and Iowa
- Member of trial team for one of the plaintiffs in in the Miller Park crane collapse case (“Big Blue”) which resulted $100M verdict and subsequently settled.
- First and second chair trial experience , oral argument before Wisconsin Court of Appeals
- General counsel for U.S. subsidiary of global cutting tool manufacturer serving the automotive, aerospace, and other industries
- When not spending time with his family, Paul enjoys mountaineering and skiing.