Paul R. Jacquart is a trial attorney and partner at Hansen Reynolds Dickinson Crueger LLC. Mr. Jacquart has litigated cases in trial and appellate courts involving a variety of personal injury, product liability, professional malpractice, insurance coverage, and business disputes. Mr. Jacquart was formerly general counsel of Guhring, Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of a global cutting tools manufacturer for the automotive, aerospace, and other industries. Mr. Jacquart received his law degree from Marquette University Law School and his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin.
Notable Professional Experience
- Part of team that handled multi-million dollar arbitration involving complex contract dispute between billion dollar U.S. corporations. Achieved defense victory, recovery on counterclaim, and recovery of attorney’s fees following three years of litigation and twelve-day trial. Specific terms of the arbitration proceedings and final award are subject to a confidentiality agreement.
- Member of plaintiffs’ trial team in Bartolotta v. Nonex, 08-CV-4394, securing a $3.55M settlement on behalf of workers injured in flash-fire/explosion
- Successfully litigated insurance coverage dispute on behalf of five Wisconsin school districts in complex securities misrepresentation/fraud case
- Member of plaintiffs’ trial team on several motor vehicle accident cases (truck, auto, and motorcycle) involving seven figure verdicts and settlements in Wisconsin and Iowa
- Member of trial team for one of the plaintiffs in in the Miller Park crane collapse case (“Big Blue”) which resulted $100M verdict and subsequently settled
- First and second chair trial experience, AAA arbitrations, and oral argument before Wisconsin Court of Appeals
- Former general counsel for U.S. subsidiary of global cutting tool manufacturer serving the automotive, aerospace, and other industries
Honors & Recognitions
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” in Business Litigation (2013-14) and Personal Injury Litigation (2008-12), Super Lawyers Magazine